Thursday 12 March 2009

A trip to the Market



I took these photos when I went to Borough Market last autumn with my sisters. Borough Market is just on the south bank of the River Thames by London Bridge Station. Its open on fridays and saturdays and is a great place to pick up something for dinner!

Its also a great place to go round and try samples of the food on offer- if your hungry you can almost get a free lunch! :) We got some fantastic Apricot Balsamic vinegar there.








You can get all sorts of meat at the market- here is a sample you can see Kangaroo, Kudu, Springbok, Wildebeast, Bison and Zebra. They also sell Crocodile and we had Ostrich burgers for lunch (quite nice actually!)








Autumn mushrooms







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Dont be shy! Leave me a message if you find anything I ramble on about interesting or if I get anything wrong (quite a likely occurance!)
Thanks for reading!
Owen